- This music receiver (hands-free) is designed to receive music from mobile phones or transmitters that feature Bluetooth wireless technology.
- This music receiver can be used with almost any audio receiver with an audio input jack, including automobiles.
- Listen to music from your smartphone or MP3 player on your existing home or car audio system.
- To enjoy car music, call solutions, the use of smartphones to make calls and listen to music through the car stereo.
- This product is embedded in an echo cancellation microphone.
- Using only one button, you can easily switch between music and phone.
- For iPhone all models
- For iPad 1, 2, 3, 4, Air, Mini 1 and 2
- For Laptop and PC with Blue-tooth 2.1 and above
- For Samsung, HTC, etc, all other Android 2.1 (and above) devices with Bluetooth
- For Smart-phone with Bluetooth 2.1 & above
- Blue-tooth standard: Blue-tooth V3.0+EDR, Class 2:33?
- One-Touch Connect Button For Easy Device Pairing
- Transmission distance: 10m
- Stereo audio profile: A2DP
- Frequency: 2.4GHz
- Certified BBQ, CE, AND FCC
- 3.5mm stereo output inlet socket
- Sleep mode for power conversation
- Power supply: Chargers via mini-USB cable
- Up to 8 hours of music playback or continuous
- Color: Black
If this is the first time you use this device, please pair the device first
To enter pairing mode, press and hold the ON/ OFF button for 5 seconds until both red and blue LEDs flash. Search for the music receiver on your mobile phone or compatible transmitter. Touch and hold one button to power on and it will automatically search for a compatible transmitter. No codes to enter if connect with Apple or Android device. LED lights beneath the button indicate the device?s connection and charging status. The devices should now recognize each other and pair. The LED on the music receiver will slowly flash blue after successfully pairing. To complete pairing some devices require a pass key or code, please enter ?0000?. Once successfully paired, the devices can be powered off. To re-connect simply power them both on, no need to pair again.
Note: Read the user guide of your transmitter or mobile phone to find out how to turn ON/ OFF Blue-tooth wireless technology.
If you have already matched before:
Note: If you wish to use the music receiver with another transmitter, you must restart the pairing process with the new device from step one. After pairing the new transmitter, the old transmitter will no longer be paired to the music receiver, you can have only one device connected at a time.
- 1x Bluetooth Receiver
- 1x Micro USB Power Cable
- 1x 3.5mm Stereo Inlet Socket
- Press and hold the ON/OFF button for 3 seconds until the blue LED light begins flashing.
- To turn off, press and hold the ON/ OFF button for 5 seconds. The red LED will light up, and then turn off.
Free shipping on all orders in the USA.
Our amazing support team is here to help.
Simply return it within 30 days for an exchange.
We ensure secure payment and accept Stripe, Visa, Mastercard, Amex & Paypal.